With many social media websites coming in the limelight bringing in new features and new concepts, Facebook is still number 1 social media website with a maximum number of users operating on it. It is ruling the social media with 2.27 billion monthly active users on its platform. People prefer Facebook over other social media accounts because unlike others, it is not one dimensional. It has added so many new features to itself and updated itself according to the latest trends and requirements in terms of technology as well as entertainment.
One of the best and most used features in the updated Facebook is its ability to help in the creation, promotion, and advancement of any business. It has created an amazing platform for people to showcase their business on a public and global level. It has encouraged many new talented amateurs to indulge in the field of entrepreneurship with limited financial resources and full market coverage. Not to take advantage of such a big and exposed stage of business will be utter foolishness.
Businesses all over the world are making its way on this website. It opens the way for new businesses to enter the competition and mark its existence; and it encourages old businesses to regain its popularity and stay up to the mark with new kind of business, technology, and trends. The job of Facebook was to provide us with the best of the proposal; it totally depends on us if we make full use of this platform or we waste it by not using it efficiently or by not using it at all.
Facebook when used correctly; can be a game changer for your business. There are many resourceful ways to enhance your talent here, but only if you know how to use it. Some people may be naturally talented at using Facebook, but there are many people who are still at Level 1. Creating your business account at Facebook is not a rocket- science. By following the steps mentioned below, you can set up your business over the website:
Step 1: Create a Facebook Business manager Account:
By going to business.Facebook.com, you can set up your account by clicking on ‘Create Account’
A pop-up box will appear on the screen. Click ‘continue’ after entering the name of your business.
Enter your name and the email that you are using for your business to manage the Facebook Business Manager Account, and then click Finish.
Step 2: Link your Facebook pages:
You can create a new Facebook page for your business or add the existing ones. If you want to access someone else’s pages, you can ‘Request Access’ to their pages and add into your account, giving them limited access comparatively. To add your page:
Go over to the Business Manager, click ‘Add Page’ and then click in again on the pop-up box. Add the pages by writing the name of your page in the text box available on the screen. You can add multiple Facebook pages to your Business Manager account with the same process.
Step 3: Include your Facebook Ads
You can add your existing Ads by clicking ‘Add Ad account’ and add as many Ad accounts as you want to. If you do not have a Facebook Ad for your business, then you must make one for the benefit of your business. You can create Facebook Ads by going to your account’s dashboard to creating Ad account and filling the details. Total of 5 Ad accounts can be managed through a single Business Manager account.
You can keep updating and changing the Business Manager account with important elements which are going to help you manage your account easily and in a much convenient manner. These elements include:
- Adding more people to your account as fellow admins or employees, who can access your account and help you manage it in case you are not able to access it because of your unavailability or your busy schedule
- You can add your account of Instagram with your Facebook Business Manager account to attract customers and for them to know your product or service more closely.
- Adding the latest products and designs regularly to your page.
- Adding photos and videos related to work so that people get to know your business properly and trust your work, as there are also many illegal firms taking advantage of naïve customers and fooling them with bad quality or high prices.
- You should be very responsive to people’s queries and do not give them any reason of disappointment.
These steps are quite easy to follow. But there can be some problem sometimes while accessing your account, like the visibility of your posts or reach of the customer, or any other problems. You can take the help of Facebook by directing your queries to them regarding any problem you are facing. For an immediate requirement of the solution, you also refer to the ExpertHelp and get your answers immediately.
Business with Facebook can be tremendously helpful in boosting your sales. You can also say that this can be a shortcut to your success. Go through the following points if you want to know how Facebook business can benefit your business:
- Marketing style: Operating business on Facebook has changed the definition of marketing. It has created a modern and easy concept of marketing our products and services. Where marketing was all about traditional approaches like flyers, banners, announcements, and endorsements; now all of it has been replaced by one simple platform.
- Cost- effective: Facebook has changed the game of marketing after its entrance into the world of business. You can start the process of marketing with zero financial aid. Of course, to improve and to take your business to a higher level and to reach a large number of audience, you may invest and boost your business through paid Ads and sponsorships. But these costs are worth paying for. These expenses are much cheaper if we compare it with the cost of newspaper or television advertisements.
- Customer Reach: Reaching to thousands of customer so easily via single platform is possible only through Facebook Business Manager. With a single click of the post, one is able to reach their target customer. Target customers are basically the potential customers who can be interested in buying your products. This is the zone where a customer reaches out to the owner itself. Out of billion users, not even half of the users will like your page, but that is an advantage to your business. You should not concentrate on the number of likes on your page but believe in the quality of your likes. The right kind of audience can vary according to your product or service- you may prefer to have viewers who live nearby you, or of a certain age group or according to their education level or technical level.
- Curiosity: Curiosity is what brings the customer itself to you. Your job here is to bring innovative ideas to promote your business. Your strategies will do the rest of the work when your Ads or themes will catch the eye of the customer. He/she will then come looking for you. These creative and innovative ideas may include making catchy pictures, interesting videos which may include humor or a social message. For example: If you have an event management company, you can post a video about the fun aspects of wedding planning with lots of humor. It catches the attention of the customer and your page also gets awareness.
- Global level: Whether you are a small entrepreneur selling your product in your locality or a home cook who loves to experiment on food at home only, your talent can be displayed on a global level and can be witnessed by million viewers. A true talent can be recognized all over the world, and it is appreciated throughout. Your products or innovation can also get famous and sell itself across the globe.
- Awareness of Competition: Facebook is such a place where you can securely and officially stalk your competitors without letting them know. It gives you a clear view of what they are up to and encourages you to work harder and surpass the level of their competitors. Facebook is an open platform in which almost all the information gets available, and the chances of theft and plagiarism are quite high. So you can keep checking in case there are some users who misuse your data and products. You can file a complaint against them and report them to Facebook.
- Customer views: When we talk about the advantages of social media marketing, customer reviews is one of the biggest advantages of them all. But it serves as an advantage only if we take it in a positive manner and not get offended. We can either be constructive about the criticism and work hard to improve that mistake, or we can just delete the negative feedback and do nothing about it. The latter one is very dangerous for our business. A disappointed customer is like a rotten apple which spoils all the apples around it.